We employ more than 130 fireproofing specialists that are experts in a variety of fireproofing applications and installation methods. Our specialists possess an average of years of service experience and many are cross-trained in other related services such as insulation and scaffolding.
We are able to meet any project specification in the industry and use the best fireproofing materials on the market. The industrial fireproofing products we apply have been rigorously tested and have a proven track record of performance when subjected to the harshest environmental conditions and the extreme heat of hydrocarbon fire.
At work’s completion we release conformity certificates.
We supply all different kinds of Passive Fire Prooofing Systems for Hidrocarbon Fire, such as:
– Epoxy Intumescent coatings;
– Lightweight cementitious fireproofing;
– Flexible jackets for valve actuators;
– Flexible PFP systems for Electrical cable trays and conduits;
– Combined Insulation-PFP Systems for Vessels and Piping, for both hot and cold service.